RE: What comes after the company name?

Subject: RE: What comes after the company name?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:49:57 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for this. We certainly considered going with the name
only...after all, look at Ebay, Amazon and the rest. Our concern was
that we won't ever be a big, multinational company that gets
aggressively branded. So, if somebody just gets our business card or
reads a little profile of us somewhere, they'll need some help figuring
out what we do. Mind you, "Fortinbras Communications" or "Fortinbras
Associates" is no more specific that just "Fortinbras". I'll give it
some thought. Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Technology Evangelist
CapeScience