RE: What comes after the company name?

Subject: RE: What comes after the company name?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:03:55 +0100

Hi,

Pronouncibility was definitely a major consideration in selecting the
name (as was availability of the URL). We didn't choose Fortinbras, but
we did select another Shakespearean one. It's shorter, more common and
easier to pronounce. Forgive my reticence to actual introduce it, as
we're probably 9-12 months away from doing anything public with it.

Don't be embarassed about not knowing who Fortinbras was...he's a pretty
minor character in Hamlet. He does get to close the show though: "Go,
bid the soldiers shoot." Thanks. DB.