RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?

Subject: RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?
From: letoured -at- together -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:14:48 -0400

In <000d01c23a2c$37f43b00$6d3e030a -at- gas -dot- lan>, on 08/02/02
at 10:55 AM, "Evan Martin" <evan -dot- martin -at- garvin-allen -dot- com> said:

>I said "certain people on this list just seem bent on arguing at the drop of
>a hat."

>letoured -at- together -dot- net replied

>"What are "soap-opera like dramatic people," and how are they different from
>other people?"

>Thank you reinforcing my original point. :o) However, I'm letting this one
>drop before I become a pointless arguer myself.

Really? I reinforced what? I asked you what you meant. -- You may not
understand how metaphors work -- and in this case it didn't work with me -- so
I asked what you meant.

Now if you were referring to my reply where someone made several disparaging
remarks on my post -- and you think that I was being argumentative for taking
the poster to task -- then call it anything you want.

letoured -at- together -dot- net

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com