Re: TOC page in HTML help

Subject: Re: TOC page in HTML help
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 06:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

> I recently saw an online Help manual which had no
> icons in its TOC. It looked really clean and
> elegant. Simply had the TOC1 in capitals and the
> TOC2 indented in another colour in lower case. Does
> anyone know of a e-help tool that can create a TOC
> like this?
> I am really quite sick of seeing the little books
> and open file icons on every help project.

Oh, no... now eHelp is being used as an adjective.
They must be stopped!!! *ROFL*

Seriously though, what type of online Help was it?
WinHelp? HTML Help? HTML-based Help? There are many
tools that support custom Help interfaces. Your level
of customization is only limited by the format with
which you are working.

Do You Yahoo!?

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

TOC page in HTML help: From: Ilana Cohney