Re: Average Hours Worked - correction

Subject: Re: Average Hours Worked - correction
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

<eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com> wrote in message

> Looking at Anitian's website I found this:

...snip

Eric Dunn, please keep my company out of this discussion. One of the reasons I
left TECHWR-L and will probably do so now, is when this kind of personal
attacking happens. I never threatened your business, employer, or livlihood, and
you owe me the same.

We're talking about general employment issues here Eric, not how my firm conducts
business. How my firm conducts its business is not up for analysis or debate in a
public forum.

You want to discuss my business with me, fine, we can do so in private email
where I can act as a representative of my firm. Out here in TECHWR-L I am just
Andrew. Which is why I rarely sign my messages with my employer and position and
why I don't use a company email address.

Eric Ray, I think its time to kill this thread. Clearly some folks just can't
handle these issues professionally and respectfully and must resort to personal
attacks.

Andrew Plato

http://health.yahoo.com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l