RE: Work and the Chickens

Subject: RE: Work and the Chickens
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:36:53 -0700

> Moral: Get back to work, you.

Excellent point. In fact, it's only been during my 6-month period of
unemployment that I've ever had the time to subscribe to and read the
messages on this list. I've tried subscribing many times before, but always
became completely overwhelmed with messages in just a few days and found it
impossible to follow.

My new job starts on August 16, and I hope to stay on as long as I can, but
it really is hard to find the time to keep up.

Suzanne

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com