Re: Work and the Chickens

Subject: Re: Work and the Chickens
From: "Doc" <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:28:32 -0400

Here's a hint. Set the filters on your news reader to exclude all but my
posts. That way all you get is uncompromising intelligence and quality,
sparkling wit and deep philosophical wisdom. 8-D

-Doc
David 'Doc' Lettvin
VerText
"Versatile Text for reusability and globalization"
http://www.vertext.org
vox: +1.978.468.1105
fax: +1.775.248.0508

"Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- pobox -dot- com> wrote in message
news:164384 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> > Moral: Get back to work, you.
> >

> Excellent point. In fact, it's only been during my 6-month period of
> unemployment that I've ever had the time to subscribe to and read the
> messages on this list. I've tried subscribing many times before, but
always
> became completely overwhelmed with messages in just a few days and found
it
> impossible to follow.
>
> My new job starts on August 16, and I hope to stay on as long as I can,
but
> it really is hard to find the time to keep up.
>
> Suzanne

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com