Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line

Subject: Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line
From: letoured -at- together -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:38:44 -0400

In <3D513F7E -dot- B65F0D53 -at- optonline -dot- net>, on 08/07/02
at 11:40 AM, Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net> said:

>letoured -at- together -dot- net wrote:
>> That would come under the doctrine of comparative negligence... So the URL on
>> the lawsuit where the worker was successful is what?

>Not even close to comparative negligence.

Okay I'll bite; You said the worker removed the safety devices. How is that he
is not at least partially negligent and responsible for causing his own

letoured -at- together -dot- net

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line: From: Peter