Bug tracking software

Subject: Bug tracking software
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:07:09 -0400

hey, guys...any of you familiar with bug tracking application call FogBUGZ
from Fog Creek Software?

Just started playing with it today...my current gig uses it. ...way cool.
take a look

I have no stake in it other than just passing it along to ya.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com