I'm looking for a term

Subject: I'm looking for a term
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:13:58 -0400

Brain-freeze episode....

I'm looking for a term. The term will define a one-page chapter in a book.
The book is of error messages. There are 140 (or more) error messages and
about 140 (or more) pages. Each page is a set of tables and the table from
one page to the next is the same.

In each cell of each table, I have a cell title (such as Error Message Text,
Error Message Cause, Error Message Explanation), then in the cell is the
applicable content for that error and description.

Now...I want to put an example of an error message page, but in each cell,
instead of the content describing the error, I want to describe the cell.

What would this page be called that contains this layout definition?
.....don't say layout definition :-)

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com

Save up to 50% with RoboHelp Deluxe. Get 2 great products for 1 low price!
You'll get RoboHelp Office PLUS RoboDemo, the software demonstration tool
that everyone's been talking about. Check it out and save!

TECHWR-L is supported by ads and sponsorships...and donations.
You can help maintain the TECHWR-L community with donations
at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/abouttechwhirl/donate.html

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Bug tracking software
Next by Author: RE: I'm looking for a term
Previous by Thread: RE: Bug tracking software
Next by Thread: Re: I'm looking for a term

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads