RE: I USED to know how to do this...

Subject: RE: I USED to know how to do this...
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:06:28 -0700

John Posada wrote:

| Ok, maybe because it's Friday and maybe its because I've started back
| Frame after 3 years, but...
| In Framemaker, when I have a 30 page document and I cut out 15 pages
| content, Frame keeps the number of pages at 30. but the last 15 pages
| blank. How the **** do I get rid of those extra pages?

Format > Page Layout > Pagination. Set Before Saving & Printing to
"Delete Empty Pages."

David Knopf / Knopf Online / San Francisco, CA
mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com /

Consulting & Training on FrameMaker, WebWorks Publisher & WordHelp
Consulting & Training on RoboHelp
WebWorks Publisher Certified
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT, wordhelp & wwp-users

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

I USED to know how to do this...: From: John Posada