Looking for the name of a key on the keyboard

Subject: Looking for the name of a key on the keyboard
From: koster -at- laurence -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:35:40 -0600

On some keyboards there is a key between the right-hand Windows key and
the right-hand CTRL key. The symbol show some highlighted and some
unhighlighted "text" with a mouse pointer. They key does the same as the
right mouse button (maybe it has other uses).

I am looking for the name of this key.


Save up to 50% with RoboHelp Deluxe. Get 2 great products for 1 low price!
You'll get RoboHelp Office PLUS RoboDemo, the software demonstration tool
that everyone's been talking about. Check it out and save!

TECHWR-L is supported by ads and sponsorships...and donations.
You can help maintain the TECHWR-L community with donations
at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/abouttechwhirl/donate.html

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: RE: Value of / requirement for user testing
Next by Author: Microsoft Manual of Style
Previous by Thread: One Calendar item keeps going out of sync
Next by Thread: Re: Looking for the name of a key on the keyboard

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads