One Calendar item keeps going out of sync

Subject: One Calendar item keeps going out of sync
From: "D. Barnum" <db -at- movingaheadcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:05:22 -0400

Hi,

If anyone is using Outlook 2000, a problem started yesterday for no reason
(that I can fathom). When I open the Outlook Today, in the left column, the
Calendar column, one task remains above the word "Today" no matter which
task I put there.

This morning, one task form tomorrow moves above the Wednesday line into the
Today box. Nothing is above the Today box heading, though.

I've downloaded all recent patches for IE 5.5 Explorer and Microsoft Office
2000 products, but nothing seems to work. I've also run my updated
antivirus 3 times, and found nothing. And an extensive search through
Outlook Help files has turned up zero.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Diana