Glossary Predicament!

Subject: Glossary Predicament!
From: "Dinesh Nair" <nair1975 -at- rediffmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 10:49:08 -0000

I am preparing a product guide for a wireless billing software. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to explain terms like 3G, 2.5g, 2g and IN in the glossary? Since the product guide would be read by people who would like to know the benefits of the software, do I assume the reader would be already familiar with these terms?

Right now I am thinking insulting the reader's intelligence is a far smaller risk than trying the reader's patience. Would like to know this list's opinion.

and more from the TECHWR-L Store. All proceeds support TECHWR-L. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=techwhirl

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l