RE: Permission for linking to Web sites

Subject: RE: Permission for linking to Web sites
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:09:17 +0000

I need some information on writing plug-ins for FrameMaker. If anyone would like to write me off-list, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
Oregon State Coordinator, Tombstone Project

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.