Framemaker Question

Subject: Framemaker Question
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:06:08 +0000

I was recently contacted by a person with an idea for a unique use of FrameMaker. Because of a confidentiality agreement I signed, I really am unable to say much more than that. However, it would solve a problem I have seen discussed often on this board.

I would really like to "talk" to someone off-list about creating FrameMaker plugins. Any volunteers?

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
Oregon State Coordinator, Tombstone Project

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com