RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: "Elizabeth Klisiewicz" <eklisiewicz -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:58:34 -0400

Hi-I wanted to jump in and say that I found a job through flipdog.com. None
of the agencies have called me back and this job was actually my only
interview. I start at Lincoln Labs in the next couple of weeks. So there are
jobs out there, they're just harder to find. I do think networking is
generally the best way to find jobs, but it's not the only way. To those of
you who are still looking, best of luck to you.

Regards,

Elizabeth C. Klisiewicz

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com