RE: Being an Expert

Subject: RE: Being an Expert
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

Very good example John, and it points out a very important part of our role, I think. We sometimes, because of our lack of knowledge or because we are not as close, can pick out something that a whole room full of experts sometimes miss.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com