RE: Dreamweaver, RoboHelp, Doc To Help, or AuthorIT???

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver, RoboHelp, Doc To Help, or AuthorIT???
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:23:36 -0400

We switched - successfully - from ForeHelp to Dreamweaver about 18 months
ago. However, we don't use conditional text at all. However - if there is a
way to represent the conditional stuff in HTML, you can do it in DW.

Do a google search on my name - John Garison - and Dreamweaver. You should
find at least one article written about a presentation I did on the
transition. One is available on the site and another on
the Northern New England STC chapter site.

Good luck. We LOVE Dreamweaver!!!

John Garison
Documentation Manager
IDe, Concord, MA