RE: To STC or not to STC?

Subject: RE: To STC or not to STC?
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:51:09 -0400

Other than some gas money and a few hours, what have you got to lose? What
have you got to gain? If the possible gain outweighs the expense, I'd do it.
And, if there's other stuff to do at the destination city, it might be a
freebie trip anyway!

My 2¢,

John

Jeffrey Osier-Mixon queries:

>>I'm debating going to a "local" STC meeting---for me, the nearest
>>chapter is 2.5 hours drive away. I'm just not sure if the 5
>>hour round
>>trip plus 2-3 hours at the meeting will be worth the networking.
>>Thoughts, anyone?

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com