Re: Do I have to understand the material?

Subject: Re: Do I have to understand the material?
From: "Richard G. Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:48:56 -0600

Chuckle. In reply to Bruce Byfield, I wrote:

<and a bunch more opinionated stuff>

The above shocking outburst (a word I'm certain I've heard on The Simpsons)
apparently triggered the following message to me:
MailMarshal (an automated content monitoring gateway) has blocked the
following e-mail for one of the following reasons:

* It contains language that is inappropriate for company use.

[header info deleted]

If you believe the above e-mail to be business related please contact
mailadmin -at- hydroaire -dot- com to arrange for the message to be released to its
intended recipients.

The blocked e-mail will be automatically deleted after 7 days.
So, if you're reading this at and wondering what you've been
protected from, you'll just have to access the newsgroup.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Voyant Technologies, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT voyanttechDOTcom