How often is your resume read on job boards?

Subject: How often is your resume read on job boards?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:05:21 -0700

I'm wondering: what is the average number of times that everyone's resume has been viewed per week on the big job boards?

The reason I'm asking is that it occurs to me that the answer could be one sign of how effectively you're marketing yourself in the job market.

If anybody cares to answer, either on-list or privately, I'll post a summary at the end of the week, divided by job board.

"I never had a chance to prove them wrong,
My time was short, the story long,
No, I never had a chance to prove them wrong,
It's always them that write the song."
-OysterBand, "Oxford Girl"

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com