Re: Documentation Quality Metrics

Subject: Re: Documentation Quality Metrics
From: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:18:15 EDT

First, for the political neophytes among you, never respond to a request from
your boss with an airy "That's a ridiculous request, it can't be done." It
doesn't curry favor 8^) Besides, everybody else is doing it, so why can't we?
Actually, we can. There is an STC Quality SIG whose URL is:

I contribute to the SIG and its newsletter. I have written a survey article
on documentation quality metrics, listing some 50 metrics:

-- Steve

Steven Jong--"Typo? What tpyo?"
mailto:SteveFJong -at- AOL -dot- com -dot- nospam
Home sweet home page:

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com