RE: For a friend, what is...

Subject: RE: For a friend, what is...
From: "Martin Polley" <Martinp -at- Surf-com -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:16:40 +0200

I recommend Atomica ( It acts as a front-end for a
whole bunch of useful resources (including AcronymFinder, WhatIs,
dictionaries, etc.).

Give it a try!

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
martinp -at- surf-com -dot- com
Tel: (+972) (4) 9095-732
Mobile: (053) 864-280
ICQ 15617901

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com