Story of my life?

Subject: Story of my life?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:13:59 -0400

John Posada reported the following meeting announcement: <<"Team, Status
meeting in 10 minutes. John is optional, as always.">>

Now, John... I'm sure they meant "optimal". You know SMEs... most of them
wouldn't know their axle from a whole in the grind. <g> Sarcasm
notwithstanding, my sympathies. At least you're being nominally included in
the team.

580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada
"User's advocate" online monthly at
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience,
which is the bitterest."--Confucius, philosopher and teacher (c. 551-478
BCE)

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com