RE: User's, Users, Users'

Subject: RE: User's, Users, Users'
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:44:25 -0400

Who is your audience?

The Best in Show document at last year's STC competition was a gamer's guide
- it was made to look like it had been hand edited, scratched out, written
on, etc. In short - it became part of the game itself. The audience was, of
course, gamers. Generally younger users. Use whatever they will identify
with.

Personally, I'd say "Users" especially since you have at least one instance
in which there are two of them working together ...

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com