Re: Salary Center @

Subject: Re: Salary Center @
From: Harald Klein <webmaster -at- textquest -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:55:00 +0200

Justin Ressler wrote:

The salary center (basic report) on shows the median salary for

the median value is the value that occurs most in a data collection. It is NOT the average mean. If in doubt, any statistical textbook tells you what a mean is: it is not influenced so much by statistical outliers like e.g. the average mean.

Harald Klein

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Salary Center @ From: Justin Ressler