Re: Not exactly another single source question....

Subject: Re: Not exactly another single source question....
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:03:55 -0600

Sorry, all ... just about everyone asked about the tools I want to use -
they were in the top line of my note, but when I copied it to the email I
left it behind.

These are RoboHelp help projects, using V9.2, built as winhelp. (It's
Sooooo last century...)

Yes, Framemaker would work dandy. But is there any way to tweak RH to do
this? Conditional Text and RoboHelp aren't exactly on a first-name basis.

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com