RE: You will be what?

Subject: RE: You will be what?
From: Penny Staples <PStaples -at- niche -dot- mb -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:35:45 -0500

Another bit of advice I have from experience - take some copies of your best
work, and take them home with you now. Depending on how layoffs are handled
in your company, it may not be easy to lay your hands on any samples of your
work, if a layoff actually occurs. If you are laid off, or if your original
company or its products disappear, you'll be in a better position to get
permission to use your samples in an interview (note that I am not
suggesting using the materials without permission).

Penny Staples

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com