RE: Technical Documentation solutions?

Subject: RE: Technical Documentation solutions?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:19:41 -0400

Ed...I understand, and everyone needs a dream. However, until there is a
much larger force mandating this to be so...and while your weakest link
contains a brain instead of a CPU, then you can wish all you want...wishing
does not make it so.

I mentioned a much larger force...I think of the FDA and the requirements
they impose in the 21CFR part11 requirements. In that case, they CAN and DO
just walk in and request documents.

The big stick they wield is thousands of dollars fines and possible
rejection of billions of dollars of drug approval profits.

Until you can add those kind of teeth, what you want will be a pipe dream.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com