RE: Technical Documentation solutions?

Subject: RE: Technical Documentation solutions?
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbri -at- haestad -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:33:11 -0400

While I appreciate the questions and thoughts, and desire, I disagree
with your assessment of documentation and tech writers as a whole. I
disagree that you can have programmers and other SMEs do documentation
and that such documentation chore would be something they wanted to do
and something that did not affect their schedule. I disagree that there
are not technical writers out there who are capable of writing about
code, or APIs, and the like.