re: Developing Online Documentation - Question

Subject: re: Developing Online Documentation - Question
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:06:07 -0700 (PDT)

This may be coming in late on this question, but I just read this article on ClickZ.

It's interesting and anecdotal, but it may be the sort of info the original poster of this question was looking for. If anything, you can at least extrapolate a little audience analysis out of it.

Sean Hower - tech writer

"Whatever you do, do NOT let your editorial decisions be made by the squiggly spell-checking lines in Word!" ~Keith Cronin, Techwr-l irritant ;-)

Create your own web site for FREE at

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email -at- yourgroup -dot- org by

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com