RE: You will be what?

Subject: RE: You will be what?
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:46:48 -0400

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I once worked for a computer hardware
manufacturer that was purchased in a hostile takeover. In two years, they
closed our facility and laid off 1200 people at once.

I would hold on, expect a bumpy ride, and have my resume distributed widely.
Good luck.

Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
"Live each day as if it is your last. One day it will be."