RE: Tuesday's news: cost-cutting measures

Subject: RE: Tuesday's news: cost-cutting measures
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:55:05 -0400

> My reason for this is my belief that most men in suits are dissembling
> bastards.

There are two kinds of bastards: Those who are born that way, and those who
are self-made. On Monday morning, before I have my first cup of coffee, I
am certainly a dissembling bastard of the first kind, but you'd be hard
pressed to mistake me for one of second kind.

On topic: Jane, you have my sympathy. I believe it's time to polish up
your resume. While you might weather the current situation, it might also
be indicative of a longer and more serious downslide. They're questioning
your value now; I doubt that this would change if belts were to become
tighter.

Good luck ... Kim

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com