Toll for editing .pdf files

Subject: Toll for editing .pdf files
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 10:18:14 -0400

I found this in my latest Office Tools Bulletin. It is relevant for those of us working with transforming edited Word docs to .pdfs and back again. I checked the site out--it's pricey ($600) but if you do volume edits on .pdf files and need a tool, it might be worth the price. I have no relationship to the vendor.

Turn Paper and PDF Files into Editable DocumentsConvert volumes of paper into searchable PDF files, or convert PDF files into Word or Excel files for editing, on your desktop or over the network with OmniPage Pro 12 Office. http://www.scansoft.com/
Save time by using its three optical character recognition (OCR) engines to convert documents into the format you need them in. All columns, tables, and graphics remain in place, while text flows as originally formatted. Also includes proofreading and XML output features.

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live in peace with everyone."
(Romans 12:18)

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com