Re: corrupt word file

Subject: Re: corrupt word file
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:30:56 -0400

At 11:21 PM +0000 9/9/02, Diane Evans wrote:

(Any other requirements analysts out there?

Yup. I don't do it all the time, but I enjoy it when I do.

Anyone doing all their requirements work in Word? Ugh...)

Not currently, thank <insert deityname>. My last full-time gig, though, was for a company where everything was done in Word--all software lifecycle docs, all quality system (IOS/CMM) docs, SDKs, user docs, and all of the graphics-packed marketing materials. Since my job description included 'internal consultant for all company standard applications', I got to spend LOTS of time rescuing corrupt Word docs!

Kat Nagel
Singing kept me sane.

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com