Funny tech writing

Subject: Funny tech writing
From: "Kane, Beth" <Beth -dot- Kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:05:08 -0500

I like this excerpt from the Arachnophilia home page:

- - - - - - - - - -
. . .
Installation Notes

If you have not completed all the steps in the list above, please do not
write me to say the program is not working. Instead:

1. Complete all the steps in the list above.
2. Complete all the steps in the list above.
3. Complete all the steps in the list above.

One more thing. Did I remember to mention that you have to complete all the
steps in the list above?

- - - - - - - - -

Beth Kane
Technical Engineering Services Tech Writer
Pearson Education Technologies
5451 E. Williams Blvd., #151
Tucson, Arizona 85711
Phone: 520.784.7048 or
1.800.937.6682, x7048
beth -dot- kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com
www.ncslearn.com

If you were not an intended recipient,

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com