Re: Off-site work

Subject: Re: Off-site work
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Geer <geercom -at- alltel -dot- net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a tech writer job listing resource that lists off-site
> work exclusively?

No, but practically everybody would subscribe to such a resource. :-)

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 08/30/02
--Never underestimate the power of the human mind to hear what it wants to hear, read what it wants to read, see what it wants to see, and believe what it wants to believe.--

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com