Re: False alarm. SQL Server-to-PDF problem solved

Subject: Re: False alarm. SQL Server-to-PDF problem solved
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dick Margulis <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net> wrote:

> Okay, nobody bothered to try to help; but if you were planning on looking into it
> later, I already solved the problem I posed. I had missed a couple of edits in the
> PPD file.

At the risk of seeming callous, that's good news, Dick. None of us knew the answer,
so we didn't waste your time with erroneous thoughts or tell you how you should have
done it so you wouldn't have had that problem in the first place. <g>

Glad you solved it.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 08/30/02
--I gotta admire people with moral clarity. Of course, they caused almost all of the problems in the world. Still, it must be nice to see everything as black or white.--

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com