RE: Funny Tech Writing

Subject: RE: Funny Tech Writing
From: "Mike Hiatt" <mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:47:54 -0500

I have a couple of Timex watches with many of the features described here. Unfortunately, the manuals that came with them are not nearly this funny nor this clear. Especially the instructions for setting the second time zone on one of them.

Mike Hiatt
Manager, Tech Pubs
VocalData, Inc.
Dallas, TX (yep, that one)