Footer disappeared in Word 2000

Subject: Footer disappeared in Word 2000
From: smithelizabeth -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:21:58 -0600

Help!

I'm working on a 30 page document, and I noticed that the footer has
disappeared entirely. The header is still there, and I can click in it.
When I try to toggle to the footer, it jumps down to the bottom of the
page, but no footer is visible and there is no "footer" textbox to type
in. If I try to pastet something where the footer is supposed to be
(although there is no field or textbox down there), the info gets pasted
up in the header section.

Under Page Setup, the header and footer is still set to 0.5".I am totally
lost. Any ideas?

Beth

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com