dumb question

Subject: dumb question
From: rshade -at- fast -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:16:08 -0400

Hey gang,

Just got offered a tasty contract working for a state government agency - 3 month project - big$$ (it's about time).

They are not interested in a per diem to cover my living expenses - the site is about 100 miles or so west of my home.

I do have another out - I'm still doing some work on another job - I understand if I stop there in the morning and then proceed on to the second site, I can take a mileage deduction (yes, I keep meticulous auto records).

Please don't tell me to call my accountant - I'll do that anyway before I commit - I just wonder if anyone else already does this.

Thanks

Russ

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com