RE: perils of job hunting

Subject: RE: perils of job hunting
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:23:28 -0500

Hmmmm....

I am assuming you didn't send the email back to her with edits to her
spelling and grammer? ;-)

The only thing to say in this situation is, "Congratulations!" You were
offered two jobs in a less-than-stellar market and made a choice. Assuming
(again) that you know the difference between a "a very professional and
gracious e-mail to the person whose offer [you} did not accept" and a
vitriolic, nasty, and scathing "Are you insane for thinking I'd work for
you?" letter, then you did everything right. The recruiter was, in my ALWAYS
humble opinion, out of line.

Once more, congratulations and best of luck in the new job.

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - t
Technical Writer | 719.623.7431 - f
Datalogics inc. | www.datalogics.com

"The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail
learns something that will always be useful and
which never will grow dim or doubtful."
- Mark Twain

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com