RE: How to keep going once the honeymoon's over ....

Subject: RE: How to keep going once the honeymoon's over ....
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:46:29 -0400

When I have problem getting the participation of a SME, I tell them that:

"I have no problem what-so-ever, with writing it the way I think it should
be....even if I have to make it up out of thin air as I go along. I'm a
contractor...once I deliver the project, I'm done...YOU have to live with
the errors."

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
"Be accurate...the 4am wakeup call you prevent could be your manager's"