RE: I hope I did it right

Subject: RE: I hope I did it right
From: "Mike Bradley" <mbradley -at- techpubs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:22:14 -0700

> What do you think?

Sorry, Bonnie, but I'd say you goofed by not reviewing the whole
manuscript, for all the reasons that lead you to be worried now. I'd
recommend that you accept that you may lose the contract, then, with
that decision behind you, do the best you can to persuade the writer
that the work you want to do on the remaining chapters is for her own
good.

= Mike Bradley
Tech Pubs

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com