Advertising Insanity! Update

Subject: Advertising Insanity! Update
From: "Anita Lewis" <anital -at- threerivers-cams -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:04:38 -0600

Thanks to all for your suggestions. What happened is this: Our product
requires a lot of active x controls and occasional there will be an
updated one to install... I thought I was doing that when I got a
message asking if it was okay to download... I was like any careless
user and clicked OK without reading the fine print (looked just like an
active x message). This installed some sort of program that searched
for key words and provided links, etc. Our network guru is going to fix
it so that those types of things can't be downloaded. So, mystery
solved, crisis avoided.
Anita Lewis, who vows to become a more careful clicker.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com