RE: Description of Tech Writers

Subject: RE: Description of Tech Writers
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:26:24 -0700

To publicly clarify - I was NOT calling Willow a snob. She seems to "get"
marcomm, and does not come off like she's dissing it.

The initial post that she responded to, on the other hand, sounds like a
guy I won't be competing with much in my current field. To each his own.
I'm just doing this until I get discovered, anyway.

This IS where you go to get discovered, right?

Keith Cronin
aspiring to be one of the household names of tech writing
as soon as more households know what the heck tech writing is

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com