RE: Anyone know anything about The Help Factory?

Subject: RE: Anyone know anything about The Help Factory?
From: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:19:25 -0500

Keith Cronin wrote:
<<Sharon, who started this thread, runs her own company, and should know better.
Yet she felt no reluctance to put a potential competitor's business under the
public microscope. That ain't cool in my book. Kelly's the worst offender in
this thread, but Sharon shouldn't have started it in the first place. Would she
like us to all state our speculative opinions on her company, even if we'd never
used its services? That's what's happened here, and it's inexcusable.>>

I think your going a little wide of the mark there Keith. Sharon only asked if
anybody knew of them or had experience using them. As there is no contact
information on the website it's a pretty legitimate question to ask where they
are located and who they are.

There's nothing wrong about asking about companies on the list. We all ask about
the merits of one piece of software over another, whether a piece of software is
suitable or not, what other's experiences with various agencies was, etc. All
valid questions whether from the angle of possible client or competitor trying
to sum up the competition. Sharon is in no way responsible for the insults and
accusations that have since been posited as opinion.

Those who do not know of the company, nor have used the company's services
should have thought a little harder before making wild, indefensible accusations
and slurs.

Eric L. Dunn

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com