Editing marks - two questions.

Subject: Editing marks - two questions.
From: "EWA-Denver" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:12:27 -0700

1. In a recent Word document, when using the show/hide paragraph marks
feature, I encountered a hard return arrow enclosed by two pipes. |return

I cannot apply a style to any word that follows it. It acts similar to a
hard return (enter), or a *soft return (shift+enter) but I cannot duplicate
the mark.

It is quite peculiar, and no one around here seems to know what it is. If
you know, please tell us so we can get back to work.

2. What is the mark below the ~ (tilde) called?

thanks, justin

Order RoboHelp X3 in December and receive $100 mail in rebate, FREE WebHelp
Merge Module and the new RoboPDF - add powerful PDF output functionality
to RoboHelp X3. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

Check out SnagIt - The Screen Capture Standard!
Download a free 30-day trial from http://www.techsmith.com/rdr/txt/twr
Find out what all the other tech writers, including Dan, already know!

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.

RE: fonts: From: KMcLauchlan

Previous by Author: Unionizing?
Next by Author: RE: encouraging learning by experimentation?
Previous by Thread: RE: fonts
Next by Thread: Re: fonts

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads