RE: Favorite TW Book

Subject: RE: Favorite TW Book
From: Thomas Eagles <tekwriter -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:24:48 -0500

My GAWD! Reading that was like reading Waiting for Godot as a 10 year old. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? WHERE'S THE ACTION? <just kidding>

In all seriousness, it read like an essay for a school project, and I can honestly say I took NOTHING good from it. Some of you will take that as a positive, and some will take it as a negative. ;-)

I'm sure the author is/was a guru in her subject area, but I was unable to find the nuggets that were supposed to open my eyes to a whole new way of working, as some have alleged with this book.

Tom